Although Tree Removal (felling) is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary.
Branch Creek Tree Services can help you decide whether a tree should be removed. We have the skills and equipment to safely and efficiently remove trees.
Removal is recommended when:
- the tree is dead or dying;
- the tree is considered irreparably hazardous;
- the tree is causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct by pruning;
- the tree is crowding and causing harm to other trees;
- the tree is to be replaced with a more suitable species;
- the tree is located in an area where new construction requires removal.